While quantifying your targeted markets, you need to strengthen your figures. Third party markets data are helping you.
Overall economical trends are completed by detailed market surveys.
Buying market studies can be expensive, but it’s often worth the spending. Here are some links to companies website.
Do not hesitate to tell me about who you work with, I’ll update the list accordingly.
Markets data, Business intelligence:
- Covering a broad range of industries, and able to run some customized survey: IHS
- Technology and advisory for industry, infrastructure, and cities: ARC
- Industrial Automation, IIOT, connected devices and more: VDC
- Frost & Sullivan is a business consulting firm involved in market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training across multiple industries.
- Gartner, Inc. is a global research and advisory firm providing insights, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service and Support, Legal and Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain functions across the world
- Much more a data bases of business intelligence than a market study company: MarketReseach
- Incredible number of segments markets, plus a lot of industry trackings: Markets and Markets
- PIM is valuable if China is your point of interest.
- McKinsey & Company is the trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world’s most influential businesses and institutions